Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Idols

Wow. It is apparent that your desire for the Internet is more important than your desire for a family.  Here we are resting (yes), but working towards and praying for reconciliation, and you are God-only- knows-where creating and managing social media accounts...accessing pictures from the very phone we gifted you. ?!

And when you finally realized that your false allegations weren't holding and you were close to being returned home to face this ridiculous music, you conjure up more falsities?  That we bribed the police officers that brought you home the first time you ran away?!  Is this for real??

...Now the rest of Psalm 89 that I read this morning makes sense...

"'If his descendants abandon my teachings and do not live by my rules,
if they violate my laws
and do not obey my commandments,
then with a rod I will punish their rebellion...
But I will not take my mercy away from him
or allow my truth to become a lie."

You're walking a dangerous line, Loo.  Forget the consequences of lying to us, to the community, to authorities.... You are turning away from God.  You are testing your very Maker!  He will not take His mercy from us and allow the truth of our family, of who we are as your parents, HIS Truth to become a lie.  You have betrayed us, but you are violating Him and abandoning His teachings and His will.  Turn back, Child.  Please turn back.